Fairness and development
What are the consequences of our common humanity?
Students will explore rights and responsibilities; the relationship between communities; sharing finite resources with other people and with other living things; access to equal opportunities; peace and conflict resolution.
Possible explorations to develop:
- democracy, politics, government and civil society
- inequality, difference and inclusion
- human capability and development ; social entrepreneurs
- rights, law, civic responsibility and the public sphere
- justice, peace and conflict management
- power and privilege
- authority, security and freedom
- imagining a hopeful future