- Our library is a learning resource center for reading, research and homework.
- We must work quietly when we are using the library.
- We whisper to show consideration to other library users around us.
- We must follow instructions and respect the librarians at all times.
- All library Items are to be checked out at the main counter.
- Please line up properly when borrowing and returning books.
- Do return books, magazines and other resources to their correct places after use.
- All rearranged furniture must be returned to their original order after use.
- Drinking, eating, running and playing are not allowed in the library. We must keep the library tidy.
|Borrower||No. of Loans||Loan Period|
|| Books 21 days
Journals 7 days
CDs/DVDs 7 days
You should return books on or before the due date. Books may be returned to the book drop at the circulation counter.
You can renew a library book up to 3 times. You must bring the book to the counter to renew it or renew it online via the library catalogue anytime before the due date. A book can't be renewed if it is requested by another student.
Overdue and Losses
There is no charge for overdue items. If an item is lost or damaged, you will receive a letter with the information on the replacement cost. Replacement costs should be paid as soon as possible. You may not check out any more items until library fines are paid or lost books are returned.
Overdue notices will be sent by email or letter. The first notice will be sent 10 days after the due date. After another 10 days, the second notice will be sent. If an item is not returned during the next week after a second notice, a payment notice will be send home to the parents to cover the costs of a replacement copy.
The book collection contains fiction and non-fiction books for research and reading. Fiction books are shelved alphabetically by the author's surname. Non-fiction books are shelved in numerical order according to the Dewey Decimal Classification system.
The fiction collections for primary are colour-coded.
|Fiction Grade 5-6||I***
You can manage your library account through the library portal. Follow the instructions in the video below to obtain your user and password and how to extend your loans.